August 31, 2007

Sports News

I haven't written about sports (or anything for that matter) in awhile, so I thought I'd share an interesting quote. I might make this into a weekly, bi-weekly, or whenever-I-feel-like-it feature. Hopefully I'll come up with a better name than "Sports News" if I end up doing it more often. Suggestions are welcomed...

- No one knows who Brady Quinn's successor at Notre Dame is, but here's what one of the three prospective QBs has to say about it:

"Everybody knows how prestigious the Notre Dame quarterback is. There's one thing everybody in the country is going to know, they're going to know who the president of the United States is and they're going to know who the quarterback of Notre Dame is" - Demetrius Jones

I'm pretty sure that if the Irish suck, or are mediocre like they have been, no one will care who the quarterback is. They'll just wait four years and hope that the next one is better, kind of like the presidency.

No comments: