January 16, 2007

Hello

My name is Keenan. I'm an 18-year old senior at a high school in Central California.

I write for the teen section of the San Jose Mercury News, called "Read This!" It used to be printed every Tuesday, but due to the financial problems that newspapers across the world are having, our section was cut, and it's all-online now. You can find it here. I encourage any readers to check it out.

I started blogging with "Read This!" My blog at that site is called "(Un)Impressed." It's a monthly opinion piece where I rate something as impressive or unimpressive.

This blog will be updated more frequently and will be less opinionated. It will be an insightful look into the finer things in life: Apple Inc. and baseball.

I'll also delve into football, productivity, photography, good food and observations from my life that I think could amuse others.

I hope you enjoy.

-Keenan

No comments: