I've been playing Ultimate Frisbee at lunch for the past month or so. After three and a half years of dicking around in the quad for 35 minutes, I got fed up and decided to start doing something at lunchtime.
I took some pics of my friends Thomas and Miles frisbee-ing during the baseball game. As a somewhat side note, I really love my camera so far. It's really fun to use and play around with.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How do you compress 3 and a half years of time in 35 minutes on the quad? What's the deal?
Haha you're right I really didn't phrase that very well. I meant that every day for 3 1/2 years I've spent 35 minutes dicking around in the quad (lunch is 35 minutes long I think.)
Keenan, you should admire and respect the anonymity of the internet. What's startling is that by the end of our endeavor together I will know everything about you but you will know nothing about me.
4 comments:
How do you compress 3 and a half years of time in 35 minutes on the quad? What's the deal?
Haha you're right I really didn't phrase that very well. I meant that every day for 3 1/2 years I've spent 35 minutes dicking around in the quad (lunch is 35 minutes long I think.)
By the way, who are you?
Keenan, you should admire and respect the anonymity of the internet. What's startling is that by the end of our endeavor together I will know everything about you but you will know nothing about me.
Post a Comment