May 14, 2007

Highway 1 and Blog Redesign


Highway 1, originally uploaded by KSWeatherford.

First, the picture. I took this shot while walking on an overpass over Highway 1. It's not new, but it has the second-most views (trailing my horse picture) and I think it's a pretty interesting shot. I want to go back sometime when it's darker to get the streaks of light from the cars.

Next, I want to let everyone know that I redesigned my blog. There's a different, wider theme which should allow the whole picture to be seen (parts were being cut off with the previous theme.) I also added a "flickr badge" to the sidebar so if you ever want to view my flickr page, you can just click there.

-Keenan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm lovin the new colors

Anonymous said...

i always drive below this bridge and try to figure out how to get on top of it. i've never been able to figure out where it comes from/goes

-ian

Keenan said...

You just follow the train tracks and they go across that overpass.